Q: I put in a battery because my car wouldn't start and the old 1 was bad. I put the new battery same problem no start at all still

asked by on October 08, 2017

I had a bad battery so I replaced it and my car still won't turn over at all with a brand new one still.

Hi Adrian. Thanks for contacting us today. If you’ve just replaced the battery and it still will not crank over, then it’s likely that a different electrical issue exists. If you can turn the key and the lights and other accessories come on, then your problem is likely an ignition relay or starter relay. If you have no power to anything, then your battery cables or another charging system component is likely the source. If you’d like some help diagnosing this problem, please set up an onsite inspection and we’ll be happy to help.