Q: Hi there! I have a 2003 Camry v6 3.0. I have a C1336 code that says Zero point calibration of yaw rate sensor undone. I've tried r

asked by on March 22, 2017

I have a C1336 code - Zero Point calibration of yaw rate sensor undone. Can't seem to find the specific location for my car. Also my VCS and TRAC OFF lights are on. I've taken the driver side under the steering column apart to try and find it, but nothing yet

Hi there. You might want to watch this video on completing the calibration. It’s a manual test that is related to Toyota vehicles.