Q: Low brake pad warning on - 2010 Land Rover LR4

The dashboard in my car have been showing the low brake pad warning light on lately. I cannot get it to turn off. I had the brake sensors replaced but to no avail. What else could cause this warning to come on?

The brake pad warning circuit simply looks at a closed circuit when the sensor is in tact. When the pads wear through the sensor, an open circuit is created. All the instrument cluster is looking for is an open circuit. The brake pad wear sensor connectors and wiring need to be checked for continuity. If no open circuit is located, then a processing error of the instrument cluster is possible. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who has the diagnostic equipment and expertise to diagnose the brake pad warning circuit.