Q: My truck is turning over but wont start

My 2006 durango was driving bad it didnt have any oil in it, i put oil in it now ot wont start n make a winding noise as if the battery is going dead, i have a remote starter on it, i have gotten a boost n kt still wont start what could be the peobl

From what you’ve described it sounds like you may have spun a bearing in the crankshaft or a rod bearing. Running an engine without oil is never good so you’ll likely need to have the engine checked to verify this.

If you need assistance with these checks consider enlisting a qualified mobile mechanic who can come to you and diagnose your car’s starting issue. One the issue has been pinpointed an accurate repair can then be made.