Q: Rear passenger tire has slight inward tilt

Rear passenger tire has slight inward tilt and is wearing outside of the tire. I checked struts and shocks which look ok. What else could it be? A wheel bearing?

A: Any time there is abnormal wear on the tire...

Any time there is abnormal wear on the tire, you know something is wrong. The fact that you can see the inward tilt of the wheel is not good. It could be a wheel bearing, but this would accompany a lot of noise from that wheel. If there isn't any wheel bearing noise, then something is most likely bent. For this to occur, it would take a hard impact from an accident or maybe you went off-roading. The vehicle is ten years old, so there could be a worn part. I would have the suspension inspected by an experienced technician to know for sure. Be sure to have your tire replaced after the failure is repaired.