Q: My truck makes clicking noises when accelerating and won't start up sometimes.

So yesterday my truck refused to turn over. No sound no anything. After a few tries it finally turned but it's been off and on like that since yesterday. Today it was a bit worse and then I noticed a tinking sound coming from somewhere in the engine. It's most notable as my engine revs and increases in speed. I'm assume the failure to start is caused by the solenoid of course but this tinking sound has me worried as well as it never made this sound before and Im wondering if this might've been brought on by it's failure to start. Maybe transmission solenoid? Something worse? Either way I'm keeping it parked for a week until I get paid and can take it to a proper shop, but having your opinion would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

• My truck makes clicking noises when accelerating and won't start up sometimes.