Q: Replaced all engine mounts but steering vibration still there. When at a stop with the gear on D or R, and not P or N

steering vibration at a stop or red lights when you put brake and gear on D or R.

Hi. This problem sounds like a misfire or rough idle problem, which should be illuminating your Check Engine light. First thing to do is check for problem codes for any guidance they can provide. Most likely, this behavior is due to a vacuum leak, dirty or clogged idle air control valve, or possibly the mass air flow sensor (least likely).

Failing spark plugs or coil packs can also produce this behavior, but will generate problem codes and a Check Engine light. I would recommend having a certified professional from YourMechanic diagnose the vibration issue in person so that this can be repaired correctly.

3. Replaced all engine mounts but steering vibration still there. When at a stop with the gear on D or R, and not P or N