Q: My 2008 Subaru Forester will not move forward in any gear

When I put my car in any gear it just will not forward at all the fluid was up in level...no idea what to do

Hello. If you have an automatic transmission and the vehicle will not move forward at all then most of the time this is the result of a serious internal transmission failure. It can also be caused by an issue with the pressure control system, but that is not as common. I would usually drain the fluid and inspect it for any metal in it. If there is metal then the transmission will need to be replaced. If there is not then the pressure control system needs to be diagnosed. These types of tests are best left to a transmission specialist.