Q: Water Damage Radio

How much would it cost to replace radio due to water damage?

It would be helpful to know how the radio got water damaged, and if the rest of the dashboard was wet.There are other modules and components that are below the radio that could have been damaged.The radio make and model as well as options for the vehicle will be needed by our parts department in order to quote a correct price for a replacement radio. The radio may have to be removed and sent out for repair to a radio repair shop. If you’d like, one of our certified mechanics can come to your home or office to inspect the radio to help you move forward with a radio replacement and see if there are any other components that were damaged.