Q: replaced serpentine belt now no ac

we just replaced the serpentine belt on my 2005 ford freestyle and now the ac won't work and the belt is squeaky

If the a/c was working before you changed the belt and not it does not work and the belt squeaks then you may have put the belt on incorrect and it is blocking the a/c clutch from engaging. Check each pulley and make sure the belt is on correctly. Check the a/c compressor wire connection to make sure it is not damaged. If belt looks good and it is on correctly then have a mechanic come to you and diagnose your air conditioning issue for you.

3. replaced serpentine belt now no ac