Q: The back of my car makes a noise when turning somewhat hard - it's not the noise when you do turn too hard

Noise when turning more what reversing and turning

Does the noise sound like it might be a grinding or maybe a clicking noise? A grinding noise might come from a loose or broken component moving around during turns. Clicking noises might come from a worn axle where the boot may have torn and leaked all of the grease out that lubricates the joint. Strut mount bearings fail often as well and they will make a lot of noise when turning the wheel sometimes in both directions. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out for a closer look at the noise when turning and offer a more personal diagnosis.

• The back of my car makes a noise when turning somewhat hard - it's not the noise when you do turn too hard