Q: Car dies after running for a while

After my car runs for a while, the engine shutters and then dies. After 10 minutes, it starts again, but then turns off again awhile later. I already replaced my fuel pump, which did not help.

This seems to be a fuel issue of some kind. With the new fuel pump it would be a good idea to replace the fuel filter if your vehicle has one. If that makes no difference it is possible that you may have faulty injectors causing the engine not to receive the amount of fuel that it should be. Checking injectors on a vehicle often requires a high tech scan tool that can get readings from them so I would recommend having this procedure done by a qualified technician. Additionally, the fuel pressure regulator and even the PCM should not be looked over when diagnosing an issue such as this. Be sure the technician inspects all parts of the fuel system thoroughly in order to diagnose your car’s stalling issue.