Q: Belts squeal when starting, turning, and going in reverse.

The belts seem to squeal when I start the car. This happens more often when turning or reversing.

This could be just a simple belt adjustment since you have multiple belts on your car. I do not see a belt issue when going into reverse but turning could be the power steering belt is loose. I would recommend you have a mechanic check all the belts for problems and if they are tight enough.

3. Belts squeal when starting, turning, and going in reverse.