Q: How do I change the language of the message center display?

asked by on December 15, 2015

How do I change the language of the message center display?

While your message center display provides you with access to a lot of different information, it can be difficult to understand if English isn’t your native language (the default setting is English). You can change it to another option if you want, though. Here’s how to do that:

1. Press the Info button until you see “Language.”

2. Press the Reset button to cycle through your options; which are:

• English

• Spanish

• French

1. You can also wait four seconds and the system will automatically cycle through the language options.

2. Press Reset and hold it for two seconds to choose the language you want.