Q: What does electrical exhaust pressure valve do and code says it's permanent

asked by on February 25, 2017

Code is like p0475. Says it's exhaust electrical pressure valve and says next it that its permanent

From the information I can gather on this trouble code, it looks like it is more of a general information code. There is a diagnostic flow chart that needs to be followed to identify if it is a problem with the exhaust door control unit, the wiring, or the control module. The flow chart requires the components to be isolated and tested individually. If this is something that you are going to need a hand with diagnosing and/or repairing, contact a certified mechanic, like the mobile mechanics at YourMechanic.com.