Q: What can I do to help my 2009 Audi S5 get better gas mileage?

I get very bad gas mileage what service could I do to get better gas mileage. New spark plugs, cabin filter, fuel filter coil service induction service what can I do?

Often times, owners have unrealistic expectations for their vehicles when it comes to fuel mileage. This is because the EPA estimated fuel mileage rating give to a vehicle doesn’t stand up to real-world driving conditions. That being said, there are a few things you can do to help your Audi achieve the best mileage possible. The first thing you’ll want to look into is adjusting your driving habits. Lay off both the accelerator and brake pedals to avoid "jack rabbit" stop and go driving. Secondly, keep up on vehicle maintenance. This includes filters, fluids and tune up parts. The professionals at YourMechanic can help with the later, by addressing all of your maintenance needs.

Hi there. Poor gas mileage, especially a sudden drop in fuel efficiency, can be blamed on a number of issues. It can also be an indicator of a much more serious issue that if left un-repaired, can develop into an expensive repair. There are dozens of problems that can lead to a drop in gas mileage, some of them are serious and some can be easily corrected such as dirty mass air flow sensors, fuel injectors and throttle body or oxygen sensors. A clogged fuel or air filter can also cause these issues, as can worn out spark plugs and other issues. I would recommend having a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a car is getting worse gas mileage inspection to determine what should be done to fix these issues.