Q: Hyundai Elantra GL 2017 model - Changing language in 3.5" TFT MID

I bought Hyundai Elantra 2017 GL last week from Quebec. There is a small 3.5 inch TFT monochromatic display in between the Fuel gauge and Temperature gauge. The language in that screen is French because of buying the car from Quebec. I read user manual and checked everywhere on internet to find, how to change the language from French to English? But, failed.

Can you please tell me how to do it? OR Is it possible by any means or not?

Thanks in advance.

Electric Problems Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. Typically calling your local Hyundai service department is the best way to resolve this issue, but I did find this video and most Hyundai’s have similar steps for changing language settings.