Q: I bent my rear sway bar pretty bad. Had it replaced, but the wheel is still a little bent. What else can be the problem?

I bent my rear sway bar pretty bad had it replaced but the wheel is still a lil bent what else can be the problem?

A: Hi there. The rear wheel being out of align...

Hi there. The rear wheel being out of alignment, could be the result of a bent strut assembly, a bent trailing/control arm, a bent bearing knuckle and/or bent rear subframe. Replacing components without diagnosis can be expensive and time consuming without resolution. I recommend having your vehicle's suspension diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.