Q: Hi, how can I dismantling the oil sump? do you have a picture or service manual of this car? Thanks!

asked by on August 19, 2016

Hi, how can I dismantling the oil sump? do you have a picture or service manual of this car? Thanks!

Unfortunately, I will not be able to post a picture of this repair. The service manual recommends pulling the engine to perform the repair. YourMechanic does not do this kind of service on your vehicle. I suggest purchasing a service manual for your vehicle so that you can follow the directions step by step, or find a certified technician that is equipped to pull the engine and repair the sump.