Q: Engine won't crank with a new battery, new starter and new positive battery connection.

asked by on February 08, 2017

My car won't crank. I changed the battery, starter and positive wrote to the battery. I checked glow plugs and fuel. They are all good. The coolant circulating heater is also working.

Car is hard to start Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. It is very possible that you have an ignition system component failure that is causing your car not to crank over and start. It could be the ignition relay, starter relay or a faulty ground wire. Before you complete any repairs, I would recommend having a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection first. This will allow them to pinpoint the source of your issue and recommend the right repairs be completed.