Q: Flashing check engine light, service stabilitrak, traction control light, only while idling

My car had a rough idle, and if I sit at a red light or let the car run in idle for a few minutes my check engine light starts to flash, and service stabilitrak, and traction control light comes on, I had the code ran and it comes back as a misfire on cylinder 4, I was recommended by the auto zone clerk to have my fuel injectiotors cleaned witch was done not too long ago. Any ideas of what it could be?

Hello. If you are getting a code on cylinder 4, then that means there is an issue with that cylinder. Most of the time, with so few miles, the issue is not related to dirty fuel injectors but is caused by a failure in the spark plug or a failing ignition coil.

I usually remove the spark plugs and check them for wear. If those are fine, then the ignition coil needs to be checked. If that is fine also, then I would do a compression test to see if there is an internal failure in the engine causing this. If you are planning on having the misfire repaired, consider having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, determine why the Check Engine Light is coming on.

3. Flashing check engine light, service stabilitrak, traction control light, only while idling