Q: Engine light came on! Upper radiator hose blue!

Replaced hose a and antifreeze! Engine light wont go out now ! How do I take it off ?

Hello. The Check Engine Light will need to have a scanner connected to it and retrieve any stored codes that may have been caused by the overheating when the hose blew out. Once the codes are retrieved then the codes can be cleared and vehicle road tested to see if any of the codes return. If any codes return then they will need to be diagnosed to find the problems. Sometimes when a hose blows out it throw coolant all over the engine and it can get into electrical connections and cause sensor failures. Have a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, scan and diagnose the Check Engine Light in person so that this can be resolved properly.

3. Engine light came on! Upper radiator hose blue!