Where can I rent a gojack? It's a self unloading jack dol...

Q: Where can I rent a gojack? It's a self unloading jack dolly. It would hacve to fit 30 inch wheels, open at 28 inches

asked by on August 02, 2017

Where can I rent a gojack? It's a self unloading jack dolly. It would hacve to fit 30 inch wheels, open at 28 inches

Hi there. It really depends on where you live. Some equipment companies like Ahern rentals offer these products. I would complete a local Google search to locate a company that offers these type of rentals.