Q: Traction control sensor going off after installing lift kit

I installed a 2" lift on my vehicle about a month ago. I put on bigger wheels and tires, and put on new shocks and struts. I got an aignment as well. However, when I'm driving about 30 mph around corners, the traction control sensor goes off. I have to slow down to get it to turn off and get proper steering back. Any idea what might be causing this?

A: Hello. It is very possible that the larger ...

Hello. It is very possible that the larger wheels and tires that you put on your vehicle are causing the traction control to go off. The traction control is designed to work with the tires that came with your Jeep Liberty. When you put on tires that are larger in size, the sensor is not able to get an accurate reading.

The traction control sensor will continue to go off as long as the larger tires are on your vehicle. If you need a second opinion about this, have the car inspected by a certified technician, they will be able to diagnose your traction control sensor accurately.