Q: I put my 05 nissan altima in neutral to push it because it won't crank now it will not go past neutral to go in park.

Car will turn over butt not crank so I put it in neutral to push it to move it now it will not go past neutral into reverse or park it is stuck at neutral

Have you tried depressing the brake pedal while the key is set to run to see if the lock will release? You may have a park/neutral locking solenoid starting to fail. The cranking and no start problem could be something like a failed camshaft or crankshaft position sensor. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out and take a closer look at the stuck shifter and no start concerns in order to offer a more personal diagnosis.

3. I put my 05 nissan altima in neutral to push it because it won't crank now it will not go past neutral to go in park.