Q: Is the transmission control solenoid inside or outside the transmission?

I been having code 1205 so i checked the TCU and it gave me a line pressure solenoid circuit error.

A: Hi there. This code comes up when there is ...

Hi there. This code comes up when there is a circuit issue with the pressure control solenoid. This unit is located internal to the transmission. In a lot of cases, the issue is the wiring harness to the solenoids and not the solenoids themselves. I typically remove the connection at the transmission and use an ohm meter to see what the solenoid reading is prior to taking everything apart. If you need to have this looked at, consider YourMachanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to thoroughly check the code and diagnose your transmission issue. From there they will be able to make the proper repair on your car.