Q: When I press on the gas the tires sound like their gonna fall off while I'm deiving

When I press on the gas pedal my tires sound like their gonna fall off and my car starts to shake

The required repair will depend on whether the vibration is suspension related versus engine related. If the tires are vibrating, there might be a wheel imbalance, tire defect, or suspension fault. If it is the engine vibrating, typically the cause will be either the motor mounts or poor engine running condition. If you request a vehicle vibration diagnostic the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. When I press on the gas the tires sound like their gonna fall off while I'm deiving