Q: check engine is on and speed is very low

car is start but 15 minite making noise and flucuation in speed

A: You will need to have the engine checked an...

You will need to have the engine checked and scanned to access the trouble codes. By doing this you'll be able to see if the engine camshaft variable valve timing actuator is working as intended. Make sure the oil and filter have been changed with the correct oil type and weight necessary.

If you need help getting this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can help you with a diagnostic of your Check Engine Light and suggest an accurate fix from there.