Q: Çar engine sound like its misfiring and shakes and vibrates whole car happened twice in last 8 months

When starting car sounds like its misfiring and car shakes and vibrates happened twice in last 8 months

Car idle is rough Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Check with the dealer to be sure the vehicle ECM has the latest software calibration from Toyota. Check for any stored trouble codes. If the problem is intermittent (and not resolved by any applicable software updates), typically that means there is a loose connection or a malfunctioning electrical or electronic component. If the problem occurs often enough, a mechanic can apply a real time scanner and try to narrow the search by viewing engine operating parameters (measured values displayed by the scanner). If you desire an evaluation of this issue and a diagnostic, the recommended service is an engine diagnostic. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.