Q: There is a part on the throttle body that broke, where and how would I go about finding another?

There is a plastic like seal that is under the actual throttle and the smaller one above, my question is, Beings that it is an older model, how hard is it to get replaced, and where would I start looking? Is there a spacific name for those two pieces and would I need to know the exact names to look for them?

if you are referring to the plastic case that contains the "throttle position sensor" (TPS), the TPS is readily available in the new aftermarket or even as a new OEM (dealer) part. The throttle body itself, and all associated parts for your year make and model, is readily available by searching on-line at Car-part.com. At Car-part.com simply input your year, make and model, and then select "throttle body", and then your engine size (on the 2nd page at the site) and up will come hundreds of used throttle bodies at various locations around the country. If you need assistance with installation of the throttle body, please request throttle body/TPS sensor repair/replacement and the responding certified mechanic from YourMechanic will assist you with this repair. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic.

3. There is a part on the throttle body that broke, where and how would I go about finding another?