Q: Shortage in wire leading to battery cable

There seems to be a shortage in the wire leading to the battery cable. It appears that the wiring has been altered from the original path.

A: Hello. If someone has changed the wiring fr...

Hello. If someone has changed the wiring from its original path without using the proper wires or connectors, it could cause a short. The wiring needs to be checked for any breaks or loose connections in order to make an accurate determination of what is causing this problem. This should be done by a certified technician to check for the source of your electrical problems.