Q: Shortage in wire leading to battery cable

There seems to be a shortage in the wire leading to the battery cable. It appears that the wiring has been altered from the original path.

Hello. If someone has changed the wiring from its original path without using the proper wires or connectors, it could cause a short. The wiring needs to be checked for any breaks or loose connections in order to make an accurate determination of what is causing this problem. This should be done by a certified technician to check for the source of your electrical problems.

3. Shortage in wire leading to battery cable