Q: Pretty sure oil pump went bad while driving and now seized up.

Was driving when truck all of a sudden over revved and stayed in first gear. Started ticking and then the check gauges light came on and I noticed it had no oil pressure tho I'm sure it did moments before as I always pay attention to the gauges. Within no more than 30 to seconds of incident I shut it down and the temp gauge did not show that it was over heated, the temperature gauge looked to be in normal spot so I'm hoping It didn't over heat. But now the engine won't turn over and when trying to turn it manually it won't turn, only tightens down the bolt.. Also checked dip stick and oil level is correct.

If you over-revved the motor due to the transmission staying in first gear and then the oil pressure dropped, then you either had a rod or crankshaft break and seize the motor. It sounds like you had a transmission malfunction just before the engine blew up.

Now if you cannot turn the motor then you will most likely have to replace the motor since the block may be damaged and cannot be overhauled. After the engine is replaced, you might still be stuck with a transmission that has issues and needs overhauled or replaced.

You have a big decision on the cost of repairs exceeding the worth of the vehicle.