Q: My acceleration is very poor

I have problem with my acceleration mostly,if I will get the gas unless I pump the accelerator many times before the my Benz e220 can accelerate proper

A: This can happen for a variety of reasons, h...

This can happen for a variety of reasons, however what is most commonly associated with the symptoms you describe is a faulty throttle position sensor.

This is a unit that monitors the position of your foot on the gas pedal and relays this information to the car’s computer which then directs the fuel injection system to supply more or less fuel.

When this is not working properly, this can cause the car to hesitate or not accelerate very well as you describe. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose your acceleration issue firsthand and help you repair it as necessary.