Q: Car cranks but no start or spark

Was driving to work and car cut off. Alternator and starter good. Changed spark plugs, coil, new battery and ignition switch. Cam sensor good. Belts are good. No blown fuses. What else could be the problem?

A: From what you've described, you may hav...

From what you've described, you may have a bad crankshaft sensor. You'll know if this is the case once you run a scan test to get sensor data. The sensor may not be sending a crankshaft signal to the computer.

If you'd like to get this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can help diagnose your stalling issue and help you fix it accordingly.