Q: after 20 mins of driving my car acts likes its suffercating until it cools down

will a bad oxygen senor make a car shutdown after it warms up and run and idle badly

A: A faulty air/fuel oxygen sensor may cause t...

A faulty air/fuel oxygen sensor may cause the engine to run rough as it send improper information to the vehicles computer. I'm curious if the Check Engine Light is on. If there is a faulty sensor the vehicle can store a fault code which can be extracted and may shed some light on the problem. Your vehicle will not have an OBD-II port being 92, so consult an experienced mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, and not a parts store employee. They'll be able to properly diagnose your rough running condition and help you fix it accordingly.