Q: Went with bigger tires & installed a high flow filter/muffler

Went from 31 in tire to 32 inch tire. Installed higher flow cold air intake k&n kit and a Borla muffler on my Jeep wrangler 2010 sahara. Do I need to reset my Jeep's computer to account for these changes. No issues. Just louder and more responsive which is what I expected. I'm just curious if something else should be done so the shifting or traction control or speedometer isn't off.

A: Anytime you make changes to the tire's ...

Anytime you make changes to the tire's overall diameter, multiple components are going to be thrown out of calibration including, ABS, speedometer and traction control. There was a time when a professional mechanic could reset ECU's, but recent changes in automotive security have placed this service to the dealership. As long as you didn't increase the tire width, you should be ok to have the dealership recalibrate your ECU to adjust to the changes in tire size.