Q: P0121 02 vw beetle

My 02 beetle won’t stay running. Used to run fine and one day leaving work I couldn’t drive my car without it dying every turn. Replaced the accelerator pedal sensor on it. Made it drivable to get home. Still has the same problem, just slightly less to a degree. I checked the engine codes and it throws out a p3211, p0121, p0221.

You will need to have codes cleared and then the system tested again to see if it runs good or codes return. If the problem is still there then monitor data for the AAP1 and AAP2 on scanner to see if the computer is getting a signal from the throttle pedal sensor and follow pinpoint tests to verify if sensor or wiring is bad or the throttle relearn needs to be redone.

3. P0121 02 vw beetle