Q: The car is revving but not moving properly

The car was driving fine I turned a corner and it just started revving high but not moving fast

This may be related to a couple of different things such as low transmission fluid or a faulty transmission control module. As you may know, automatic transmissions use pressurized hydraulic fluid to change gears. Every time a gear change is required, the car’s computer activates a transmission solenoid, which directs transmission fluid into the valve body to engage the correct gear. When this is faulty or not working properly, this can cause a delay in gear shifting or in some cases cause the car to not shift at all. Likewise, when the transmission is low on fluid, this also disrupts the same process as there is not enough hydraulic pressure to build causing the shifting of gears to happen. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to take the car for a test drive to more specifically determine the cause for this acceleration issue.