Q: The steering wheel is getting tight. How can I fix the problem

asked by on February 04, 2017

how do I fix the problem of my tightening steering wheel

Power Steering Pump Replacement $158.61 - $1631.96 Get a Quote

The power steering pump may be low on fluid causing the system to work hard like the vehicle had no power steering. Check the fluid for the correct level. If the power steering fluid is full, then the pump or the control valve is stuck.

If you need further assistance with your power steering system, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.