Q: my 2004 mitsubishi montero sport cranks but wont start and is leaking coolant

i just replaced the timing belt and water pump.Also the auto tensioner and pulley and idler pulley. I made sure that the timing marks were all lined up. after replacing everything it cranks but it will not start. It has gas and i charged the battery. Also when i crank it coolant leaks out under the car

Have the cooling system pressure tested to see where the coolant is leaking out? If timing belt was broken or installed wrong you may have bent the valves in the engine and should do a compression test to see if engine is losing compression through the valves.

3. my 2004 mitsubishi montero sport cranks but wont start and is leaking coolant