Q: Funny rotten egg smell inside the car.

2005 Audi A8L no check engine lights on but funny rotten egg smell in car off n on strong inside trunk comes n goes . What could be the problem ?? When accelerating it gets stronger 70mph plus but comes n goes away

This may be related to the inside cabin filter. As you may know, your car has a cabin filter that works much like the engine air filter for your car does. As the air vents circulate air in from the outside of the car as you are traveling down the road, this filter works to filter out particles from the outside air. Over time this filter will get very dirty just as the engine air filter does and will begin to emit odors into the car. As your speed increases and the air passes by the filter faster, the odor gets worse.

I would recommend having a professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to inspect the smell and replace your cabin air filter.