Q: How do you use the trip A/B function in the message center?

asked by on December 15, 2015

How do you use the trip A/B function in the message center?

The trip A/B function in your car’s message center is the same thing as the dual trip odometers on a model without the message center. These are separate odometers designed to let you track the mileage and the time on individual trips. Press the Info button to cycle to the trip meter you want to use. Then press the Reset button to zero it out and start it over again. The trip meter should then start displaying the mileage driven from that point.