Car will not start it just cut off the check engine light came on i can hear it trying to crank but wont start my dad tried the fu

Car will not start it just cut off check engine light came on but it wont start i can hear it trying to crank i had my dad tried the fuel pump an starter battery too but nothing happened

Hello there. If the vehicle will crank, but will not ignite, the issue will be related to either an ignition or fuel system component. In most cases, when it stops starting all of the sudden, it’s due to an ignition system sensor or component, like a crankshaft position or cam sensor that has broken; or the electrical harness that has been damaged. It could also be that the fuel pump itself has been damaged. There are several possible sources that need to be checked to verify what is damaged so it can be replaced. The best way to accomplish this is to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection.