I have a 98 ford expedition. Turn signals and hazards sto...

I have a 98 ford expedition. Turn signals and hazards stopped working. Check fuses and all were working replaced flasher relay and still no change. Help Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the Ford? Has the Ford be...

I have a 98 ford expedition. Turn signals and hazards stopped working. Check fuses and all were working replaced flasher relay and still no change. Help Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the Ford? Has the Ford been starting normally? 168000, yes Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Expedition yourself? What have you tried so far? Yes Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you? Replaced flasher relay and fuses

Automotive Expert
Welcome to JustAnswer Mechanical Support! I amCustomerand I will be Investigating and Supporting your question today. I understand it can be really frustrating when your auto is not working an expected but don't worry as I am here to help! I may need further information, however, if required I will let you know! Sorry to hear your having issues with your vehicle I will try to assist you. I am reviewing your information and will get back to you shortly.

Ok ty
Automotive Expert
Looking at the information provided if there is no blown fuses and the flasher relay is working correctly I would first change the hazards switch and the indicator switch as the indicator circuit normally go through that switch. Then you would need to carry out some wiring checks starting at the fuses and relay to ensure you are getting a good power to them then you would have to do wiring checks at the fuse box and to the light units.