Q: Car idling roughly

The Check Engine light is on in my car. It is idling roughly, and shakes and vibrates when idling.

A: It sounds like you are experiencing an engi...

It sounds like you are experiencing an engine misfire. In your vehicle this is usually a problem with the ignition system which may require a tune up. This would include replacing the spark plugs and ignition wires. It is also possible that there may be a bad ignition coil that needs to be replaced as well. When a spark plug fails it is possible that the ignition coil associated with that plug may fail as well due to the higher load on it from attempting to keep the spark plug firing.