Q: How much dose it cost to replace the wiring harness in my2005 chevy cavalier

When i drive it it wants to die at the red light and when i take off it don't want to go it drags and after a couple minutes it will go

Hi Cynthia. Thanks for submitting your question to us today. I’m not sure if a wiring harness is the root issue of the symptoms you’re experiencing. Usually when this issue occurs, it’s due to fuel delivery or ignition system problem. A damaged mass air flow sensor, clogged fuel or air filter and even a damaged throttle body can be the issues on the fuel side. With ignition system components, worn out spark plugs, plug wires (coil packs) and other problems could be the issue. I think the best way to resolve your problem is to have a professional mobile mechanic complete an onsite inspection before replacing parts.

3. How much dose it cost to replace the wiring harness in my2005 chevy cavalier