Q: No horn or cruise control

The airbag light is on, and the horn and cruise control don't work.

A: The symptoms sound very similar to an elect...

The symptoms sound very similar to an electronic malfunction behind the steering wheel or in the steering column. The Air Bag Light is illuminated by a module that may have a fault code that will point the mechanic in the right direction. A broken wire or a simple blown fuse is enough to cause a system to stop function. Have an experienced technician, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect your Air Bag Light and cruise control to determine what repairs are needed.