Q: Service service advance track could this be caused by replacing the clock spring or an alignment

asked by on August 08, 2017

I have a service advance track, display on my screen could this because I changed the clock spring on my steering wheel or because I did an alignment

Warning Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. Among the items you listed that were recently completed, the suspension alignment may have triggered the Service Advancetrac light. This system is comprised of multiple sensors and components that make up the suspension, steering and braking system. It’s possible that the alignment completed may have moved a few sensors or electrical connections and triggered the light, or the adjustments made have created this alert. To know for certain whether it’s just an electrical glitch or a problem with the system again, set up a warning light inspection.