Q: We just replaced our 2003 ford expedition pcv valve and now its leaking coolant , can yu please explain to me what it is i can do?

We just replaced our 2003 ford expedition pcv valve with the hoses and now its leaking coolant, can you please describe to me what it is I need to do to stop the leak?

Hi Toy. Quite often when the PCV valve is replaced, it will leak coolant due to one of two reasons. First if an aftermarket replacement valve is used, it’s possible the part is the wrong one for your vehicle or the extension that needs to be used in conjunction with the valve itself is either not correctly installed or not used. Although this video is for a different year Expedition - and the smaller engine, the process is similar. You might want to watch this video to see how it’s done and ensure you follow the recommended steps in the service manual.

3. We just replaced our 2003 ford expedition pcv valve and now its leaking coolant , can yu please explain to me what it is i can do?