Q: Do i need to add pag oil to my cars a/c system after the condenser is replaced.2002 Chrysler Town & Country

our 2002 town and country van was clipped in an accident witch tore the front nose off we have repaired the van but during the crash it ripped the condenser off and released the freon. do i need to add pag oil to the system now before i recharge it?

Hello. When replacing a part like the condenser it is a good idea to add some extra oil with the new refrigerant. Most refrigerants do have some oil in them which should be enough. The majority of the oil in the system stays in the compressor so you should not have any issues if you do not add any more.